Forum

HOME  >  Forum

Community

Mr. Thorsten Overgaard 워크샵 안내

페이지 정보

• 작성자 : 이용훈
  • 작성일 : 13-11-23 22:51

본문

아래와 같이 Mr.Thorsten Overgaard 의 워크샵이 있습니다.

아래에 첨부한 본문은 클럽 회원이신 Mr. George A Furst 님의 부탁에 의거 게재합니다.
워크샵에 관심이 계신 회원께서는 Prof.George 님께 Email 또는 전화로 문의하시면 되겠습니다.
(mobil : 010 2996 5436)

아 래

To: George A. Furst
Sent: Sun, Oct 27, 2013 4:49 pm
Subject: Re: Your workshop in Korea_I can help publisize it

Dear George,

The date in December would be a private meeting but has been moved to a not defined date later in 2014.
I would like to do a workshop in Seoul if possible, but the times I have set a possible date I have had very little response. Perhaps due to language barrier.

I will be going through Asia and Australia in November and December and wouldn't mind doing a workshop in Seoul as part of it. Right now the possible windows are Nov 29-Dec 1 (three days) as I am in Shanghai on the 27th November. The two other possibilities are Nov 14-17 (4 days) and Dec 19-22 (4 days).

I have two workshop formats that fit 8-10 persons as a maximum:

3-days: One evening of intro and theory, one day of walking out and shoot, one day of workflow, editing and sharing. 1,500 US$

4-days: As the three days, but with one final day of shooting half the day and finalizing editing the rest of the day. This is the workshop format I do most. 2,000$

One of the above dates will be taken in a matter of hours as I have to finalize some plans, but feel free to let me know what you think of it for your own schedule and parhaps others you know of.

The workshop language, the materials and all is in English.

Thorsten Overgaard

Villa Nøjsomheden
Silkeborgvej 601
DK-8220 Brabrand
Denmark

Mobil (+45) 4011 2996
Tel. (+45) 8870 7300

http://overgaard.dk
추천 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

개인정보처리방침